Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best Sports Ever


 

Have you ever think that of all the kind of sports that we have right now, what sport have the most likes? Or have the most fan?  It is said that soccer is the most popular sports in almost every country in the world. Soccer is also the highest paying team sport at professional level. The prize money for the winning team at the 2010 soccer world cup was US $30 million.
Well at least know Philippines have there own team that were proud of .. And they are called Azkals. Even lets say they are not yet on the top , I know someday they will make it… so good luck, luv you Azkals..
How about You? Who is your favorite team?

2 comments:

  1. Oh riah.. I hate sports! I really do hate it.hhe. I would rather take an exam or study than to play sports. I don't know why but I really don't like it. But regarding your article, I can say that we're fortunate enough to have players that we will be proud of. I have't try playing soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmpf...me too..i really hate sport...so tiring!!!hmpf..any way..i will support those player..

    ReplyDelete